Michelle writes in stereotypical pink.
Max writes in stereotypical blue.
But don't get it twisted. We are not stereotypical.

Thursday, November 11, 2010

The First Post: Duh Duh Duh

Here it is, folks, the answers to all of your relationship quabbles (I don't think this is a word, but I invented it, and now its gonna be viral, because I'm awesome). [You're right- quabble is not a word. But quibble is.] This first post is probably going to have something to do with the fact that the Hottest Girl In the World (Michelle, whom shall be referred to from now on as HGIW, pronounced hee-gaw-ee-wa) is going to think I'm really corny and geeky for what I said before. Now back to business.

This blog is dedicated to the everyday trials and tribulations of being in a relationship, living with the person in close quarters, and finding a way to not kill each other at the end of the day. Feel free to post your questions and we will do our best to give both the male (aka correct) [FALSE] and female [more realistic and rational] view of the subject.

Thanks for visiting,

-Max

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Readers,

I want to warn you that we talk about some pretty gross stuff. I also want you to remember that I'm still a lady! Don't worry, if you forget, I will constantly be reminding you. Ladies, why is it okay for men to be nasty and stinky all the time when women can't? Nuh uh, not in this house! I also want to share that while it is stereotyped that men don't care about details, Max chose the blog template. Yes. He vetoed my decision and said it was "too boring." He chose the red theme for love.

Welcome to our blog!

-Michelle

P.S. Can you tell who wrote which part in the About Us section?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments posted on How to Survive Love:The Whole Truthare moderated and will be approved only if they are on-topic and appropriate. Thanks!