Michelle writes in stereotypical pink.
Max writes in stereotypical blue.
But don't get it twisted. We are not stereotypical.

Friday, November 19, 2010

Road Rage

Hottest girl in the world is a good driver by all means. However there is one aspect of her driving that makes me want to rewrite my will, and that is her reactions to other drivers. Michelle is, by nature, very expressive. In the course of a few minutes, as Wade and Eric could testify from the other night, she can make more emotional faces than you would ever imagine possible. Eric suggested she get back into theater, and I could see why. She is probably the most expressive person I know, but I am getting off topic, so I'll continue...

When we are driving and someone cuts her off, doesn't throw on their blinker in time, or does some other run of the mill stupid driving move, HGITW(Michelle) decides that is the time to make it her personal crusade to lay the wraith of baby Jesus down upon that unsuspecting driver until they feel like they have been smited by Zeus himself. Now most of the time I don't mind, because the person deserves it, but it is not uncommon to read about a person who gets shot or hurt because of a road rage incident, and that is one thing I would not want to be apart of. (This crossbow incident is probably one that tops the list.)

I understand defensive and offensive driving, but there is no category to describe the way she drives. If I had to limit it, it would be somewhere around, "defensive but dangerous." As in, defensive driving until someone does something stupid, then it turns into two middle fingers in that driver's window until they cower into the farthest lane away from Shell's vehicle before she turns green and goes hulk-smash all over their car while shooting lasers out her eyes.

Now don't get me wrong, I'll still be in the car with her anytime. However I have learned to be on an extra lookout for crossbows lately...

2 comments:

Comments posted on How to Survive Love:The Whole Truthare moderated and will be approved only if they are on-topic and appropriate. Thanks!